1. I got a new job. Actually not a new-new job but a promotion at my old-old job. So I'm now assistant production manager. It's nice. I mean I haven't given up on my PR dreams or anything but it's nice to be able to breathe for a bit and also...get paid for my work. Thanks for nothing internships :P
2. I moved. That's right. I no longer live with my mommy. (Okay truth be told I love my mom more than anything and loved living with her. I had a great time at home, but it was time to go.)
3. I went on vacation. The day after I moved in to my new place my friends and I went on a roadtrip across this great nation of ours all the way to visit another friend in Prince Edward Island. (Thanks Herman!)
We also did ALL things Anne of Green Gables because...I'm obsessed. Seriously. Why do you think I dyed my hair red? Jk, jk...ahem.
|Road trippers at Dalvay Beach in PEI.|
|Mecca. I mean Green Gables. <3|
4. I bought a car...that since moving out on my own I will no longer be able to afford so I now have to sell. Also I failed my driver's test. Yep...go me. (Currently practicing my patootie off so I can actually not be a hazard on the roads. Thanks dad! You have the patience of a saint.)
5. I was kinda seeing someone, only not, only kinda, only not again. Onwards to better people in my life. Come on Hamilton...you can't only have these wishy, washy dudes kicking around. (fingers & toes crossed)
|Whoa...that's graphic...and extreme.|
PS. One of my other friends Amanda recently became engaged and has asked me to be in her wedding as well. So much love happening around me! (Wait...how many times a bridesmaid, never a bride? CRAP!)
|The beautiful bride and her ladies. Thanks for asking me to be part of your day! <3|
7. It was summer and then fall and like...I have a life :P
Anyways to my loyal (and few) readers I thank you so much for understanding. I know you know life can just make a better door than a window sometimes.
So what happens now? I suppose I will start being a better blogger. Hamilton has lots going on that I can focus on. I mean...I know we're no Toronto and our Mayor hasn't brought us world wide headlines but we're still pretty awesome. Actually maybe more awesome since our Mayor is presumably NOT a crackhead.
Hamstown in finter (that weird time between fall and winter)(TM) is very pretty and you can feel the excitement all around as the population prepares for Christmas and other winter celebrations. Something has happened to me guys...I think I have somehow found a bit of Christmas spirit this year.
It is November 9th and I have already had my apartment decorated for the season for over a week. Who am I? I am supposed to be all Grinchly. I blame the kids. Those sweet, loving, adorable children in my life who make me feel all warm and gross with this yuletide glow. Yuck.
Look at these faces. They make me believe in Santa...well you get what I mean.
Not to worry I'm sure it will wear off soon. A person can only take so many malls playing Christmas music before they snap. Snapity, snaps a lot.
I feel like I've gotten off track somewhere. All I was trying to say is that there's stuff coming up in the city that I'll most likely attend and write about. So look for it. Stay tuned. Check back. Same Tamara time, same Tamara channel. (Okay that didn't really work but I'm gonna leave it because I love batman.)
Hope you're out there enjoying all that Hamilton has to offer on this lovely, crisp finter(TM) day.
|Finter. Is it fall? Is it winter? What do I wear? I'm so confused.|